Our Founder started Reliant Mobility with nearly 30 years of experience in construction management and supervision. His leadership spans all areas of the business, including analyzing and valuing real estate and development opportunities. Having been involved in the elevator industry, he recognized the growing need for aging in place and mobility products and construction services. His hands-on style and approachability set the standard for the way Reliant Mobility conducts business with our clients and partners for every construction and remodeling project.
Our construction philosophy has remained unchanged for over three decades. Deliver a quality product on time and on budget. To that end, our mission is:
- To perform for our customers the highest level of quality construction and mobility services at fair and market competitive prices.
- We strive to offer the best value for our customers.
- Ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes.
- Aspire to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates, and customers.
Certifications & Affiliations
We continue to challenge and refine our own skills through active participation in trade affiliations and the ongoing pursuit of professional certifications.
- Member of Home Builders Association
- 25-year member of the Portland Metropolitan Association Of Realtors
- Member of (PMI) Project Management Institute.
- Federally licensed for governmental GSA construction & mobility applications
- Authorized dealer for Harmar home & commercial lift systems, including vehicle lift applications
- Authorized dealer for Prism medical patient gantry lift systems
- Authorized dealer for American Access Ramps
- Authorized Dealer for Best Bath Systems
- Authorized Dealer for Bliss walk in tubs